Sunday, April 14, 2013

Random thoughts in my head.

Tried to go to church today. The Baby wasn't having it.  He screamed and screamed as we were trying to get out out the door.  I finally gave up. My section incision is burning. It has been since last night when I went to bed. Wonder why. Trying to figure out how to add more protein to my diet. Don't like meat. Makes it hard. Don't like eggs. Working on that one. Beans. . . I know I know. Trying to get back on the wagon after being sick can be really hard. Baby finally sleeping. Must spend time with the husband.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried quinoa? Or how about greek yogurt (my fav brand is Zoi - the rest add too much sugar, etc.)? Both are excellent sources of protein and other good things. Quinoa is even a complete protein! And you can prepare it easily in a rice cooker, it's excellent as part of a main dish, good for breakfast, lunch, and dinner . . . as many good things as I have to say about it, you'd think I used it a lot, but I actually don't. I do like it, but my littles are a little particular about food. Your little is too young to care about it yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE greek yogurt. I use the plain stuff in place of mayo. I've never tried Quinoa. I'll have to look into it. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete