So I'm not so good at the daily thing, but here's what I've been thankful for my body for this week:
1) On Tuesday, my body made two meals for a dear friend who recently had a baby. It was so fun to do this for her. I made sweet and sour chicken from my grand mothers recipe. I also made a new recipe I've never done before:cheese stuffed pasta shells. I used my home made marinara. Yummo!
2) On Wednesday I had a lot of fun! I drove up to my sisters home and spent two hours digging starts out of her garden. I got some irises for my garden and some irises and strawberries and raspberries for another sister. I then drove home and dug the grass out of my garden and planted my irises. I'm so excited to see them bloom! I know they may not bloom this year, but they will be beautiful when they do. After planting my flower garden, I cleaned my house and packed up for our trip to central utah.
3) Thursday I woke up and helped my sister plant her strawberries. I spent the day playing with my son and my niece and nephews. I'm so glad I have a body.
Still working on the negative self talk thing. . . I'm a work in progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment