Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thank you Pt3

I don't know how many of you like to clean, but. . I don't.  There are tasks I enjoy as long as my son isn't screaming, like folding laundry or washing dishes.  But to really clean. . . not a fan.  However, since I am mortal, my body creates messes.  Like hair all over the bathroom.  Especially since I recently had a baby.  Apparently having babies can make your hair fall out.  I was not aware of this before I got pregnant.  Now there is hair ALL OVER.  In my bed, in my bathroom, in my carpet. . . I find it in my sons fingers constantly.  Well, night before last I had a dream that I was living on a pirate ship and it was my job to clean the latrines. . . When I woke up I decided that dream meant I needed to clean my bathroom.  With cleaning solutions and everything.  We won't talk about how long it's been.  I don't need to give you nightmares.  But suffice it to say I cleaned my bathroom yesterday, Did Laundry, tried to get my dishes done, took a walk with my son, made dinner, unpacked several boxes from storage, and even thought about vacuuming.  Thank you body for the weird dreams that inspired me to clean and for doing the cleaning without gagging when it came to the toilet.  Did I mention I found some old writing I did I think in highschool where I talked about how much I hate cleaning toilets and how it makes me gag?  well, this time it didn't.  Thanks Body!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment